Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Jared in a suit?
This has been such a crazy weekend. Jared just got called to be second counselor in the bishopric. We tried really hard to keep it a secret from the ward, but I don't think we had much success. Between Jared showing up in not only a white shirt, but also a suit, and both our parents coming to sacrament, we knew that everyone would be able to guess the secret. The next five years are definitely going to be interesting. I think I will have to teach Becca to yell "Daddy" during sacrament so that Jared will stay awake on the stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You definitely kept it a secret from us! If I had only turned around... I would have known so it wouldn't have been such a shock:) I don't know if we will ever get used to seeing Jared in a white shirt.... every single week for the next 5 years!
Better you than me Jared! You'll do great. You get to work closely with Bishop Wynn and you'll learn a ton.
Yeah! I am so glad you are blogging now too! I don't know if I told you I have one. I'd say it's mine and Q's, but I don't think he remembers it even exists. So, happy blogging! Love you!
wishihadapuppy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment