Jared and I just celebrated our sixth anniversary. The time sure does fly when you're having fun. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world. I was able to marry my very best friend and he has helped me grow so much. As we start this new adventure together, I know that I will be able to make it through anything as long as Jared is by my side. He is my knight in shining armor.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How could the Glaziers be any more perfect?! I love that picture! How did Beccs get ALL that hair?! Man, I just love your blog...especially the picture of Tuesday suffocating Jared...and Beccs looks so happily asleep in that picture as well. CUTE!!!!
Katie- I am just now getting around to checking your blog. I'm a slacker... but congrats on beautiful baby Becca! She is gorgeous and I love all her hair. What a sweet little blessing!
Post a Comment