Jared and I were so excited to take Becca sledding for the first time. We went sledding with my dad and with our nephew Sam. It has been so long since either one of us had been sledding. I was actually quite nervous to go down the hill, but it's all about the blogging pictures, right?
On the other hand, Sam was an animal. We were only out for a couple of hours and I haven't seen a kid run up and down the hill like he did. He was wearing me out just watching him. I think he really wore out Jared.




4 comments:
Can't help but notice the great snow shoes Katie has on.
I am impressed/surprised that you took Becca sledding. I am not as brave as you are.
Wore Jared out? We are not that old.lol. How fun. I love that you took Becca sledding.
OH MY!! I just found your facebook and am so excited. How are you? You have a baby!! Wow - we need to catch up, it has been forever!!!
Post a Comment