What a crazy girl!! Apparently, she loves cheese as much as her daddy does. Becca will eat cheese all day long if you let her. It was quite the fight to get this block of cheese back.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
CHEESE...
Tonight, as Jared and I were cooking dinner, Becca decided that she needed to help. Actually, most nights, as soon as you start cooking dinner, she insists on being held and then looks at you and says hot. Yes, Becca, the reason I don't want to hold you just this second is because the pan I am cooking in is very hot. She is so smart! Anyways, this particular night, we were cooking tacos. I put her on the counter to help me grate the cheese. I turned to grab the cheese grater, and when I turned back, I found...

What a crazy girl!! Apparently, she loves cheese as much as her daddy does. Becca will eat cheese all day long if you let her. It was quite the fight to get this block of cheese back.
What a crazy girl!! Apparently, she loves cheese as much as her daddy does. Becca will eat cheese all day long if you let her. It was quite the fight to get this block of cheese back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like she needs to make a trip to Wisconsin.
Post a Comment