Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I couldn't believe this day was already here. Today was my 30th birthday. I had the perfect day. Jared insisted that I take the day off and for the first time in 8 years I didn't work on my birthday. Jared left the day totally up to me so I got to do whatever I wanted. I really wanted to spend the day at the zoo, but it was so rainy and cold that it wasn't going to work. Instead we spent the day shopping, watching movies and going to dinner. Jared and Becca took me to one of my favorite restaurants - Bonsai. It was definitely a low key birthday and I have gotten a few weird looks like "that's all you did on your 30th birthday," but it was exactly what I wanted - a day with just Jared and Becca. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

No comments: