Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School

This year Becca started taking a toddler class once a week. She gets to go with her friend Mollie and Becca gets so excited to see Mollie on their school days. So, I know it isn't really "school", but I was excited to take the first day photos anyways.



Becca was so excited to wear her backpack and go to school. She gets to play and play and play, and then have snacks. What could be better.



This is Becca's teacher, Miss Carla. The first day was a little rough but after class she kept talking about school and Miss Carla, so I think this is a good sign.

1 comment:

Char and Chris said...

I can't believe how cute little Becca is. Wow how she has grown up. Her picture of her in the boots are adorable.
I had no idea you got the OK to do the Rocky Mtn Chocolate store. What fantastic news. You'll have to let us know how that goes.
Miss you guys.