Monday, July 21, 2008

2 Months Old


Today Becca had her two month check up. I can't believe it has already been two months. I had the hardest time when the nurse had to give Becca her shots. As soon as he put the needle in, she looked at me with the saddest frown and started to cry. How is a mom supposed to be strong for her little girl when that happens! Becca is now 22 inches long and weighs 9 1/2 pounds. She is in the 50th percentile for heighth and 30th for weight. Sorry Jared, it looks like she might be a shorty like me. But hey, at least she is skinny.



Becca has grown so much in two months. Now she makes the cutest facial expressions and is really starting to show her personality. She loves to look around and see the pretty world around her. She thinks she is such a big girl and tries really hard to hold her own head up and even stand up. Jared and I can really get her smiling and occasionally a little gigle too.

No comments: