This was Becca's first fourth of July. Doesn't she look so cute all festive. Grandma JJ new that she needed a cute americana outfit and I think she found the cutest one. We celebrated the fourth by having breakfast with Jared's parents at Denny's and then went to our first movie - Hancock. We might still be a bit too little for the movies. I spent the majority of the movie pacing the entrance so that Becca wouldn't disturb the other movie goers and I was really worried that the movie was too loud for her little ears. We still had lots of fun and I can't wait for her to beg to see the silly kid shows. We ended our celebration by watching the fireworks on TV. Maybe next year Becca can experience her first sparkler.
Monday, July 21, 2008
4th of July
This was Becca's first fourth of July. Doesn't she look so cute all festive. Grandma JJ new that she needed a cute americana outfit and I think she found the cutest one. We celebrated the fourth by having breakfast with Jared's parents at Denny's and then went to our first movie - Hancock. We might still be a bit too little for the movies. I spent the majority of the movie pacing the entrance so that Becca wouldn't disturb the other movie goers and I was really worried that the movie was too loud for her little ears. We still had lots of fun and I can't wait for her to beg to see the silly kid shows. We ended our celebration by watching the fireworks on TV. Maybe next year Becca can experience her first sparkler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a little firecracker, just when I think she couldn't get any cuter!
Post a Comment