
Becca would love to say, "Trick-or-Treat!!" I was so excited to be able to dress Becca up for Halloween this year. When I found this costume I knew it was the perfect one for her. We got to take Becca to Grandma JJ's work on Thursday for a special Halloween party. Grandma JJ had so much fun showing off her beautiful butterfly to all of her coworkers. On Friday, we visited Aunt Kira at work and then spent the evening at Grandma and Grandpa Garriott's and Grandma and Grandpa Glazier's. Becca wasn't too sure about her costume, but she loved seeing all the trick-or-treaters come to the door.
4 comments:
That is one cute little butterfly!
I LOVE IT! She is so happy to be in that much pink. Seriously, she is the cutest baby ever!!!! I love Beccs. I'm glad we get to be buddies. I need to come over one day in my life when I have a moment. Oh, and we need to plan our Festival of Trees girls night. It runs from December 2-6. Would Friday December 5 tenatively work for you? Let me know.
So cute Katie! Oh, the things we make our children do... We need to get together soon!
Katie- she sure is a cutie!
I'm setting my blog over to private & don't have your e-mail address. Will you leave it on my blog comments so I can send you an invite?
Post a Comment