Becca got to meet Santa for the first time. She is usually really good around strangers and will go to almost anyone, but Santa, it was a little iffy. I had to hurry to take this picture because, as you can see, Becca wasn't real thrilled that I was leaving her with this strange bearded man. Grandpa has started working with her that beards are ok. Every time she sees him, she immediately reaches up and strokes his beard. Maybe next year we'll get a smile.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Becca meets Santa
Becca got to meet Santa for the first time. She is usually really good around strangers and will go to almost anyone, but Santa, it was a little iffy. I had to hurry to take this picture because, as you can see, Becca wasn't real thrilled that I was leaving her with this strange bearded man. Grandpa has started working with her that beards are ok. Every time she sees him, she immediately reaches up and strokes his beard. Maybe next year we'll get a smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment