Happy Thanksgiving to all our family and friends!! Jared and I have so much to be thankful for. Our Heavenly Father has given us so many blessings this year. We sure are lucky!!
First, we are so blessed with our beautiful baby girl. She has brought so much joy to our little family. Every morning Jared jumps out of bed at the first sound she makes so that he can be the first to see her shining eyes. We are lucky to have such a happy girl who loves us too. There is nothing quite like having this little bundle get so excited to see you. She even has such an effect on people when we go out. I can't count how many times we have been stopped to have someone compliment us on how beautiful and smiley our little Becca is.
Second, I am really blessed to have a husband who loves me so much and is so patient with me. Being a new mom, I know I have called him so many times with all my little concerns and always reassuringly tells me what a wonderful mom I am. I only hope I can live up to the amazing dad he is. He works so hard to support our family and to keep us happy. Jared, you really are amazing! I love you!!
Third, Jared and I could not ask for better families. We always laugh when people bring up "their in-laws" because we really have amazing ones. Countless times have we called our families for support and they are there for us in a flash. We love spending time with them and look forward to every opportunity that we can.
Fourth, I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life. So many times I have turned to my Heavenly Father in need and He has poured his blessings upon us and really lifted me during my times of struggle.
This is just a start of the millions of things I am grateful for. I really feel like I am the luckiest person in the world (as I am sure we all do).
First, we are so blessed with our beautiful baby girl. She has brought so much joy to our little family. Every morning Jared jumps out of bed at the first sound she makes so that he can be the first to see her shining eyes. We are lucky to have such a happy girl who loves us too. There is nothing quite like having this little bundle get so excited to see you. She even has such an effect on people when we go out. I can't count how many times we have been stopped to have someone compliment us on how beautiful and smiley our little Becca is.
Second, I am really blessed to have a husband who loves me so much and is so patient with me. Being a new mom, I know I have called him so many times with all my little concerns and always reassuringly tells me what a wonderful mom I am. I only hope I can live up to the amazing dad he is. He works so hard to support our family and to keep us happy. Jared, you really are amazing! I love you!!
Third, Jared and I could not ask for better families. We always laugh when people bring up "their in-laws" because we really have amazing ones. Countless times have we called our families for support and they are there for us in a flash. We love spending time with them and look forward to every opportunity that we can.
Fourth, I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life. So many times I have turned to my Heavenly Father in need and He has poured his blessings upon us and really lifted me during my times of struggle.
This is just a start of the millions of things I am grateful for. I really feel like I am the luckiest person in the world (as I am sure we all do).




No comments:
Post a Comment