Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Pink Monkey

While we were at Lagoon, Becca found a another little girl who had won a pink stuffed animal monkey. Becca loved it! I told Jared that before we left he was going to have to win one for Becca. For one of our last rides, the girls and older kids went on the flying carpet ride. When we got back to the group, Jared and Becca were gone. I have to admit I was kind of bugged because Jared had left us. After only a couple of minutes, Jared comes walking over to us with Becca in the stroller and this huge pink monkey being held by Becca. She loved it and would not put it down. She made me carry her and the pink monkey out of the park and hugged it as she slept the whole way home. Looks like the purple bear just got replaced....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Posts Katie! Your girl is adorable!

Marni Bown said...

That is so cute. I love her little feet all tucked up. So sweet.

Becca said...

i can't believe how big little becca is getting! she is adorable and has just about the cutest little curls i've ever seen!

how's your summer going? we really need to have a bbq (or perhaps an ice cream social???)soon--we miss you guys!