Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Becca!

I can't believe my baby girl is already two years old. I'm amazed at how fast the time flies and how much she has grown in the last year. Now Becca talks and talks and talks. We still can't totally understand her but she's is getting real close. She loves to run, jump, and dance. She is such a girlie girl. She insists on having flowers in her hair and the more jewelry and purses she has, the better.

I was so excited to have a birthday party for my little princess. We had Grandmas and Grandpas and Becca's two best friends and their families for dinner. We tried to do a BBQ outside the came inside for presents and for birthday cake. I was so nervous about her birthday cake. I really wanted everything to be perfect. Luckily it turned out just as I wanted (and it was yummy too). Becca had such afun time and got some really fun presents from everyone. Thanks to everyone who came.

No comments: