Jared and I just had to get out to see all the fun fall colors before it got too late. As we drove up the canyon, it was amazing to see so many bright oranges, reds and yellows. I can't believe that winter is just around the corner.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Fall Is Here...
Jared and I just had to get out to see all the fun fall colors before it got too late. As we drove up the canyon, it was amazing to see so many bright oranges, reds and yellows. I can't believe that winter is just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Becca is so cute!
Cute baby girl! She is almost big enough for a playday with Caroline!
She is soooo yummy. Let's meet for ice cream! Lte me know when a good time for you is and which store Jared will be at.
You guys are a cute family!
Post a Comment