Sorry for the double tag, but when I read this on a friend's blog, I had to do it too.
1. Where did you meet? We actually met after Jared's mission homecoming, but we really got to know each other at Lake Powell. There is definitely magic in the air at Lake Powell!
2. How long did you date before you were married? We dated for 2 1/2 years. A little long for my liking, but it was probably good for me to grow up.
3. How long have you been married for? 6 1/2 years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always surprising me - whether it is with a treat, helping me with Becca, cleaning the house or even just coming home from work early so he can spend time with us.
5. What is your favorite feature about him? Definitely his smile.
6. What's your favorite quality about him? His love for kids. He is so cute with Becca and I know she loves him as much as I do.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Monkey, Wifey
8. What's his favorite color? Black or LED Blue
9. What's his favorite food? Jared will eat anything, but I know he loves a good filet mignon.
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball
11. Who said I love you first? I will definitely have to claim this one. I told him one night not to long after we started dating. Hey, I know what I like!
12. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was at my parents house on October 4, 1999. I made Jared watch the Birth of a Nation (an old black and white movie with no talking - it was 2 hours long) and he dazzled me with his caramel popcorn making. After the movie, we walked to the front door. I didn't realize he was going to kiss me, so I reached up for a hug and he went in for the kiss and we totally missed. We practiced lots after that.
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love just spending time together. It doesn't seem like we get to do this too often, so anything together is fun. Our favorite, though, is going to the movies, going on vacation, and snuggling in bed on cool mornings.
14. Do you have any kids? Becca, our little 5 month old.
15. What's a hidden talent that he has? He has a great singing voice. Becca loves to be sung to.
16. How old is he? 30
17. What's his favorite type of music? Jared will listen to anything, but mostly heavy metal / rock. Becca is starting to get him to like more of the kids tunes, though. Occasionally I catch him singing Teddy Bear Picnic and Animal Crackers.
18. What do you admire most about him? How can you sum this up with one statement... His love for me ~ especially with a lot of my attention going to Becca, he is pretty patient with me. He is constantly building me up and makes me fill like the most beautiful girl in the room. His ability to work hard and make our little business successful so that I don't have to work full time. His love for the gospel.
19. What his favorite past time? Going to movies with his Padre.
20. Do you think that he is going to read this? Yep!
I now tag Janessa Vicchrilli, Meg Jennings, Chelsea Hubbard and anyone else who wants to brag about their Hubbies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love that you two love and appreciate each other so much. You really are such an amazing example to me. And now I need to hear Jared sing....
Post a Comment