Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Roly Poly
Becca rolled over for the first time! Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes. I set Becca down on her play mat so Jared and I could sit down for dinner and as soon as I sat down, Jared was yelling "Quick, get the camera!" We missed the first roll over on camera, but it didn't take her long to roll over the second time for the camera. Jared and I were both so excited, we whipped out our phones and were calling Grandma and Grandpa to tell them our exciting news. I think we both told everyone we ran into that night that she can roll over. Now, as soon as we set her down, she rolls right over, but she hasn't figured out how to roll back, so she starts screaming and we have to roll her back. I can't wait to find her rolled over and sleeping on her tummy like I love to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations Rebecca! You'll be crawling before you know it.
Nice job Becca. It's fun to see them make progress like that.
Post a Comment